Tom Archer's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Colin, Thanks for this post.  Sounds like an exciting proposition. When I started…"

Tom Archer replied Mar 27, 2012 to Argyll and the Isles Coast and Countryside Trust

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Tom Archer

"Hi Dave, An interesting piece, the Finnish approach to learning sounds a bit like th…"

Tom Archer replied Feb 15, 2012 to Wigan Leisure and Culture Trust - 10 years on

5 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Tom Archer

"I guess this idea of consortia makes economic sense, and also sense in terms of the…"

Tom Archer replied Feb 3, 2012 to Colaboration, consortia and service transfer

5 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Dave

"Hi Ailsa,   Over the last few days I’ve been chatting to people about this, and also…"

Tom Archer replied Nov 14, 2011 to Transfer of Services and the impacts on staff terms and conditions

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Justine Ballantyne

"Hi Ailsa, thanks for your post.  I'd be keen to see the KRL video when its ready.  I…"

Tom Archer replied Nov 9, 2011 to Living and breathing the social enterprise ethos

2 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Tom Archer

"Hi Jenni, An excellent point. Its easy to assume that certain groups can't deal with…"

Tom Archer replied Oct 28, 2011 to Getting to grips with service transfer

9 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Michael Pitchford

"Hi Matt.  Great question. I think there's huge variation in the size of services tha…"

Tom Archer replied Oct 27, 2011 to Getting to grips with service transfer

9 Oct 31, 2011

"Thanks Andy, useful thoughts.  During our interview you talked about 'intelligent co…"

Tom Archer replied Oct 27, 2011 to Getting to grips with service transfer

9 Oct 31, 2011

"Hi Steve, Many thanks for this, it sounds like a fab programme.  It will be great to…"

Tom Archer replied Oct 20, 2011 to Learn, debate, share...

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Tom Archer

RSS

Latest Activity

Petra Bakewell-Stone is now a member of Fiery Spirits Community of Practice
Apr 10
Tera Spyce is now a member of Fiery Spirits Community of Practice
Apr 8
Roger Thompson is now a member of Fiery Spirits Community of Practice
Mar 24
Profile IconRhian Loughlin and Elizabeth Cullen joined Fiery Spirits Community of Practice
Mar 17

© 2014   Created by Nick Wilding

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service